Heatless Rental Desiccant Air Dryer
500 – 1,800 scfm
The Aircel Rental Series dryers are dual tower, heatless regenerative dryers that have been designed for ease in transportation, installation, and usage. Used in long and short term rental needs, Rental Series dryers will t the needs of most critical compressed air applications. Designed for when durability and temporary air demands are present, the rugged mechanical design and outdoor rated protection stand up to the toughest environments.
- -40°F dew point performance
- Ambient Air Temperature: 38°F – 120°F
- Inlet Air Temperature: 40°F – 100°F
- Operating Pressure: 60 to 200 psig
- Saturated, compressed air enters the system and moves into the pre-cooler/re-heater (A), where it is pre-cooled by the cold outgoing air.
The air is then directed through the air-to-refrigerant heat exchanger (B), where it is cooled to 38°F by the refrigeration system.
The cold, saturated air flows into the three-stage separator (C), where liquids are removed from the air. This separated condensate is then ejected from the system via the Aircel condensate drain (D).
The cold, dry air is then reheated by the incoming warm air (E) before leaving the dryer.