High Inlet Temperature, 40 scfm
The Aircel DHT-40 non-cycling refrigerated dryer accepts high inlet temperatures up to 205ªF and pressure up to 200 psig. The DHT Series dryers were designed specifically for compressors that do not incorporate an after cooler. With excellent heat transfer coefficients and low-pressure drop, these dryers will outperform the competition in protecting your compressed air system, machinery, and tools.
- ISO 8573.1 Class 5 (45°F/7°C) dew point performance
- Single point air in/out and electrical connections.
- Three step process thoroughly removes condensed moisture from the chilled, compressed air. This process provides separation efficiency in excess of 98% throughout the entire range.
- Ambient Air Temperature: 40°F – 120°F
- Maximum Inlet Air Temperature: 205°F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 psig